Funny noises on a baby monitor

Okay I have a baby monitor in my room because the baby sleep in there. When the other end is in the living room(the part you listen out of) well we always leave it on, never turn it off. So one night when ower daughter was at her grandmothers house we had some friends over, well me and my husband excuses ower selfs to go to bed early.....well needless to say about 20min. into it i said oh my gosh....I think the baby monitor is on.....LOL.....Does anyone else have a story similar to this....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol noo I don't but i'd be mortified. My DH and I did have someone try to listen to us though! My cousin got this boyfriend. He was really quiet and strange. They were in the living room and we went to bed and so did she (on the couch) he was up playing video games. We started getting in to it and he had turned the volume on the video game waay down to listen to us. We got quiet needless to say.
    Anonymous

• I can't imagine being such a bad hostess as to leave my guests alone (even good friends) to go to sleep. And I really can't imagine having friends that are so ignorant to my "not so subtle" suggestions of leaving. Anyway. No. I have no stories to tell.
    CdandAJsmom

Answer by CdandAJsmom at 3:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Well we had turned the base of ours off and left the reciever on and the people across the street had their base on and the reciever off. Thus making a perfect set. We were at dinner and all of a sudden heard water splashing and someone going Woooo wooo. The neighbor was giving the baby a bath and we could hear everything going on in their house. Note to self always make sure not just one part of the system is left on..it is both on or nothing. lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2008