ok so i recently asked all of u the same kind of question last time, im about 5 weeks prego and my significant other claims we shouldn't keep the baby b/c we aren't stable enough although i know this is true i want my baby. I figure that we will make ends meet some how some way plz help

i don't know what to do?

ALLIE1126

Asked by ALLIE1126 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had my daughter with an unstable ex husband and we ended up in divorce but we have learned to co parent rather well together. It might not be an ideal situation but I wouldn't change a thing because my daughter is the world at which I exsist! Without her I'm nothing! So I say keep it and be the wonderful mother you are meant to be.
    Brittanyvw

Answer by Brittanyvw at 10:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I will be very very honest with you. Being a mother is the best thing that I have ever done in my life! I understand that it is hard to make ends meat...I know its hard with the way the world is. If you truly and I mean TRULY cannot provide for your baby and you really think its better/right for the baby than so be it, its your decsion. (adoption not the other against that) But ask yourself or your significant other if you will be doing this so you are able to buy more things for yourself or have a nicer car? Or think about 2 years when things are better...would you want yur baby then? Think long and hard about giving the baby up...I would live on beans and rice and nothing to have one day with my son...its just that wonderful
    CGMom1107

Answer by CGMom1107 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• You have to live with your decision whatever that may be..you have to make up your mind. Your mom can't do it for you, your boyfriend can't do it for you..you have to be able to live with whatever decision you make..any decision is a live time commitment. Pray...where there's a will there is a way! Nobody can walk in your shoes. Good luck
    s.c.a.r.l.e.t.

Answer by s.c.a.r.l.e.t. at 11:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• If you want this baby, I believe having him or her will be the best thing and it will all work out. I know my husband and I are not (never have been) rich and have actually always been kinda poor, but we have 2 beautiful kids, and we're all fed and clothed.

Can you please find a crisis pregnancy center near you? they often give maternity clothing, car seats, baby items...And most of all they are SO nice and offer such encouragement to moms like you facing huge decisions.

take care. kadentarasmama@verizon.net
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Having a baby will change you. I dont think its okay to go and destroy something that you created specially something that is so precious. no doubt it will be crazy raising a kid but people do it all the time. all that baby needs is love from its father and mother.
    080583heather

Answer by 080583heather at 11:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• many of us have gotten pregnant while in unsavory postition in life (bad relationship, bad timing). it is really hard to tell u what to do in that situation, u have to go by ur gut. when i got preggers with dd i was in highschool and dh pushed for about a week to give the baby up for adoption cause he said that we couldnt give it a life as good as someone who has their life together already, and i flat out told him that the only thing that matters is if it was raised with love. it doesnt matter how many clothes u can buy it, how many toys u can give it, if everything is the newest and best. true it has been hard, but neither of us would change a thing. good luck on the whole decision process.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• No one is really ready for a baby even for those that plan a pregnancy. Its all in what you think is right in your heart and taken what is dealt to you. Babies are never an accident nor a mistake, its all written and in GOD's hands even before conception.
    Queenof8Bratz

Answer by Queenof8Bratz at 1:17 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• God will provide all your needs.. It will be hard but one of the greatest joys in life.. i say one because i have 3 and I am 25 it is a blessing...
    jenandrews

Answer by jenandrews at 1:26 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I'm not going to tell you what to do. This is YOUR choice. As hard and overwhelming as that is, no one can decide what's best for you except you. You know your life, yourself, your goals, your feelings... only you can tell YOU what to do.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 2:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• keep it it will be fine all good comes with a little bad and all bad comes with good
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 4:49 AM on Jul. 13, 2008