Do you love folding and putting away laundry?

I only ask because I find it relaxing. The warmth, the smell of clean clothes, the feeling that I am keeping my family comfortable... is all a good and relaxing feeling to me.

Do you feel the same way?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 3:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I find it relaxing at times too, and doing dishes!! Haha, never thought I would say that but it's nice just to be doing something simple, getting lost in your own thoughts, and not be interupted.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Love doing laundry.........and I love to fold laundry.......my down fall is putting it away. Ithink dressers are just for looks lol :)
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• nooooooooooooooo that's the worst part! I don't mind getting it, putting it in the washer, switching it to the dryer, and pulling it out. That's when I get bored and never complete it. I make my husband fold and put away LOL!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• umm no
    Anonymous

• i don't mind rotating it,...just the whole folding thing is boring...speaking of laundry, my dryer's done..ugh!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Anyone wanna come to my house and fold and put away! I HATE IT!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 3:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I only love it when I've washed them with my favorite laundrey detergent, but if its with cheapy generic no!
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I will try to think warm fuzzy thoughts like these next time. Maybe it will help. In general, I'd rather scrub the bathroom. I HATE putting laundry away.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I turn on music and see how many songs it take me to fold 13 loads of laundry!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i don't have a problem washing and drying it's the folding/hanging and putting it away when i know i'm just going to have to do it again to the same ones at least one more time this week... my dd's tear through there dresses like mad children!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2008