• In the Spotlight:

Im trying to contact my sons father

And his # has changed and so has is address.. So I Emailed two times both got sent to spam.. So then I CREATED a new email and Mailed him again.. and that message has not been sent back to me and this was 30 min ago.. If my new email goes through and not sent to spam.. Do you think my ex blocked me.. If he did wtf. ARG

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Technology

• does he see your son now? I would have to think yes, he blocked you.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• No he doesnt see my son now.. Which is why Im trying to contact him
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• It's possible - especially if he's owes back child support. Have you tried just googling him or looking him up on whitepages.com or pipl.com? Sometimes you get lucky. :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 1:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Do you know where he works/live? Why don't you send a pic/card to him from your son. Or how about getting in touch with other members of his family. Some men are just sperm donors, and may not want to be contacted. Its his lost.

Let me know how you get on.

Good luck !
    crystalripple

Answer by crystalripple at 1:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Yes that could mean that he have block you uggh that suck good luck with that it sounds like he is really trying to avoid you
    MsPhyllis1985

Answer by MsPhyllis1985 at 1:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Thank you ladies..I think I Will send a recent pic to his family.. And not push it.. My son is doing great without him and he obivously has no interest right now** very sad**
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• so why are you even bothering trying to involve a man who clearly wants nothing to do with you or his own son, yes sad but it might screw your son up more to have a man in his life who doesn't care about him .. right?
    Anonymous

• he'd probably blocked you. and he doesn't seem to care. may sound awful, but hey! look on the brighter side, you have your son and not with him.:-)
    Mrs.Thousand

Answer by Mrs.Thousand at 2:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I just want to know I gave him a try.. bc life is short..and he is missing out on a wonderful little boy
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Sounds like he does not want to be contacted. :(
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 7:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2011