What can you ladies recommend me? (my beautiful hair)

OMG my hair is thinning looks dull and frizzy what can I do....(want to cry)???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Do you have a stylist? Or a hair salon that you can go to and ask the hairdresser for their opinions? Or even a friend or relative that has similar hair? Maybe they can recommend some good products to make your hair look better?
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 1:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• coconut oil!!
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 1:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• welli just learned on med md that avoiding not brushing your hair to preserve hair is a myth
    also, only dye your hair within 3 shades of your natural hair color if you do dye
    a ph balanced shampoo helps come the frizz and a rich conditioner balances the electricity in your hair during winter months
    also, don't wash with HOT water because it strips away natural oils so only wash with warm, then rinse with cold to close the follicles.
    make sure to eat more fruits and vegetables
    let go of styling your hair for one day and limit use of the hairdryer
    consumer reports did a report. they found a low power hair dryer dries just as fast as a high power one
    (found all this on webMD)
    it also said be careful which brush you use on curls, avoid sun damage to hair and watch your stress as it causes hair loss more than we think
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• It would be easier to make suggestions if I knew your nationality and hair type. Not all remedies work on all hair types.
    LittlesMom549

Answer by LittlesMom549 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2011