*rant* 37 weeks and ready TO BE DONE

Blahhhh! I am so over being pregnant at this point! I want to meet my little baby :-) To top it off, it recently got humid and HOT out (read 98 degrees and humid. So humid that your skin feels wet)!
I'm taking comfort in that the time is coming very soon. I just wish it was not to humid out so I could comfortably go for walks!

End rant.

Molly4630

Asked by Molly4630 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i was 37 weeks at this time last year. i had her on the 25th at 39 weeks. ik how you feel, summer has never felt hotter, blast your ac and chug water like you'll never see it again
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• We have the ac blasted and I sit in front of a little fan. It does help pass the time a little bit since I am still working full-time. I go on maternity leave in 2 weeks (9 days, but who's counting? LOL) and I'm kind of dreading just sitting around and waiting for the baby to come.
    Molly4630

Comment by Molly4630 (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I feel your pain. My youngest will be 2 in August and I can vividly remember how hot it was and how miserable and fat I was! Of course now I'd give a million dollars to turn back time, I can't believe she's about to be 2 when I thought she'd never get here, lol. Hang in there, Momma, it's almost over!
    PTmomma3

Answer by PTmomma3 at 1:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• i hear ya , i have got the whole summer my due date is aug31, but i feel like these next few weeks are going to fly by, and i have somuch to do in to get done before she comes
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 1:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Wow, been there, done that.
    But it was hotter, no A/C, upstairs apartment & had to go down 3 flights of stairs to do a lot of laundry, lol!
    (My water broke, no labor and I was messy, uhhg)

Anyway, I guess I wanted to inspire you in that hey-- could be worse!
    ;- /

Lots of cool showers and a kiddie pool (or the sitz bath tub lol) to dip your feet in helps.

Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• It definitely could be worse - I could have no ac! Ha ha ha! Definitely just trying to pass the time. :-)
    Molly4630

Comment by Molly4630 (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I know how you feel. I'm 37 weeks as well and I'm done being pregnant too. Its been in the 90's all week and we dont have a/c and its hard for me to get in and out of the pool. So i get to sit here and roast. Not to mention all the pain and being tired because I cant sleep good. I'm just ready for it to be over with now. At least we can take comfort in knowing we have 3 weeks left to go and 5 weeks at most.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Aren't you just over the discomfort in general?? I'm dealing with tons of lower back and hip pain. My butt and inner thigh muscles feel like I spent hours running on the treadmill (that is the closest thing I can describe the soreness to). I'm sick of the pressure bearing down on my crotch/rectum (TMI?!) and every time I look at the baby's bassinet and clothes, it just makes me want her to COME OUT!!

I'm hoping it is closer to three weeks and further from five weeks... LOL
    Molly4630

Comment by Molly4630 (original poster) at 2:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• If it didn't get so awful at the end, we'd never want to go into labor. Hang in there- before you know it you'll be celebrating your baby's first birthday:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 2:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I know exactly how you feel my 1st DD was born last year september 23 i had crappy air conditioning and from week 13 on had terrible sciatic nerve pain so walking was agonizing and 2nd DD is due the end of october (technically november 2nd but they are scheduling a week early) so i have been pregnant two summers in a row and we are bordering 98 most days hang in there it will fly by
    krissii

Answer by krissii at 3:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2011