Could i be pregnant if he jerks out and wiped it off the he went for another round adult content

im only 18 and i still live with my parents and they go to church so i cant ask them questions without getting yelled at for having sex but plzzz help me

It wasnt my first time but it was his and i dont know what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• Seriously?? Lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Is this serious? Ummm. I am speachless.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Yup. If his dick entered your vagina at all you could get pregnant. Ever hear of pre-cum?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• LOLOLOL...It s called a"Pre-Ejaculation". lol.
    yes you probaBLY Are but ...it would be best of you just buy a test.
    Pre-ejaculation.
    ANOTHER "could I be pregnant".....OMG......
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Well, when he wiped it off, did he get a squirt bottle and flush out his dick? Then he washed with soap and rinsed in the shower?
    If he did, then, Yes you could still get pregnant.

Really?! The result will be the same if he wiped or not...the chances will only be slightly lower since it only takes 1...let me say that again 1 sperm to fertilize and egg. AND there are millions in 1 drop of cum regardless if it's pre cum or full blown cum.

Get some condoms and birth control before you have sex again or start learning how the reproductive system works. Educate yourself beyond knowing that it feels good when he puts his thing in me!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• It depends. Is this the first time you've had sex? Because everybody knows it's impossible to get pregnant the first time. I should know. I'm on the internet A LOT. And the internet wouldn't lie.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 2:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• OMG Jademom.... You totally cracked me up with your last line! Best advice EVER!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• yes you could be......get on birth control, better yet get married first....then thers no reason to panic......seriously
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 2:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• If you are having unprotected sex you better ASSUME every time he gets even near you with his "thing" that you can get pregnant. If you are not ready and able to care for a baby then please protect yourself at all times.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• it wasnt my first time but it was his first time
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Jul. 1, 2011