I found a way!!!! (booger question) adult content

I was telling my husband about the question that I posted and he was like that when he was a kid he used to eat them and his mom told him that if he kept eating his boogers that when he goes to the bathroom his poop would be green. So it got him to stop and now thats what he tells little kids that do it.lol

LARRYSWiiFE

Asked by LARRYSWiiFE at 3:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think if I were a little boy and my mom told me eating my boogers would turn my poop green I'd keep eating them! Wouldn't a little boy think it's cool to have green poop?!!?!? My mom used to tell me they were dead flies that flew up your nose and died!!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• eatin boogers might be nasty but they are healthy.. a lot of drs say let the kids eat them.
    Anonymous

• yeah annon, i've heard that as well that it can actually help you fight off infections, is that true?? seems to be alot of debate...
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• LMAO. I can see my oldest daughter having a green poop and come out running to tell me "I didn't eat my boogers I swear mom!!!"LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I admit that I still eat them. I know it's nasty and it DOES gross me out to think of it, but it is just a strange habit of mine that I never outgrew.
    Anonymous

• ewww to a grown woman eating boogers thats so nasty!!
    Anonymous

• To the other anon. Do you boo everyone you see that does it in a car, etc??? Seriously, I know it is odd. At least I don't do it around anyone though. In other words, Bite Me. I am so sure you have never had anything you do that is odd?? BS No one's perfect.
    Anonymous

• omfg.. thanks for the laughs! this is too funny! i dont eat them, and my dd does not either, but if it happens i will know what to say!
    SOPHIASMOM

Answer by SOPHIASMOM at 5:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2011