Who is your child more like?

Growing up my older sister adn I were complete opposites. She was a good baby that didn't cry a lot, but once she started walking "all hell broke loose" (my mothers words lol). She CONSTANTLY got into things, was very very mischevious. (30 years later and still is lol). She slept alot. My mom said they had locks on every cabinet, drawer and the fridge and she would still find things to get into. If mom turned around for a min then eggs would be broken on the lfoor or somehting. And they always had to change the locks because she would figure them out. I, on the other hand, am told I did nothing but scream for the first two years of my life. And as a toddler/kid I was very good. Didn't get into anything or cause any trouble (I learned from watching my sister get spanked what to do and what not to do lol). I never had a lot of friends, while my sister was a social butterfly. I look at my 18 mo old dd now and she is SOOOO much like my sister it's scary. I have already threatened my sister to send the baby to go spend a week with her so she can terrorize her house lol. She looks like my sister, she gets into things like you would not beleive, she sleeps for like 15 hours a day or more. I was talking to a cousin and she asked me how dd was. I told her she had a little bit of her Aunt Carolyn in her and she looked at me and said "oh gosh I'm so sorry!" LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• Seriously, my son is a complete mini version of his dad.. you couldn't have cloned it any closer.. its uncanny really.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• #1 he is like me down to the core- but looks like his daddy, he was busy as a toddler like baby is now
    #2 he has dads personality 95% laid back but my mean streak when I was a kid tell me no and I did it for sure!
    #3 she is a total mix- she has DHs heart of gold but my firey streak she takes no crap lol and she has screamed all her life
    #4 he so far appears to be 100% his daddy and laid back- heart of gold and such a sweet kid but is into things like #1 was

#1 and #3 are my social butterflies for sure, #2 is quiet and reserved to others #4 is starting to open up more in public, but is shy mostly like #2

I say all the time 1 and 3 were my rough babies and 2 and 4 were my good babies
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• My oldest is SO much like me personality-wise that it's scary. Really scary! My middle one is more like dh- she is quieter, she is more laid back, and she does not discuss feelings easily. My youngest isn't really like either of us. She is very outgoing, sensitive and gets feelings hurt sometimes, but is generally a really happy kid.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 3:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• My 3 y/o is about half and half. She looks JUST like me, and has a lot of my physical attributes (same laugh, etc.) but her personality is definitley her daddy's!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• it is funny cause our first dd 6 years looks just like my pictures at her age, hair the color and everything. She is just like me. Our youngest is 3 and looks just like her dad other than she has very blonde hair (not sure where she got it lol), but she is just like her daddy. This baby I am 35 weeks with another girl so at times I wonder who she will look like or who she will take after. Well since our oldest is after me and our second is after her dad maybe this one will take after both of us lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2011