What do you and your dh/so joke around about?

my df and i joke around about how he robbed the craddle because he is 9 years and 2 months older then me and then i remind him that no he didnt rob the craddle i robbed the coffin lol

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 3:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We have the same joke, except he says that I robbed the cradle because he is, ahem, 4 months youngers than me. Anytime he doesn't remember something from our childhood he always says, "That was before my time." Ha!
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 3:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• we joke about tons of stuff, not one certain thing, but everything... laughter keeps us growing and loving. :)

He is a total cut up, so if I call him serious he comes off with some off the wall - well I wont even go there on here. lol
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Me and DH joke around about everything...you name it we joke around about it. We have a blast when joking around...gives us both a good laugh especially when we need it.
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Me and SO joke around about everything! He is really goofy so its something new everyday!
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 5:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• We joke about a lot of things that have happened during our 15 yrs of marriage ... recently we joked about how old we look (although he looks much older than I do of course LOL)... when our DD looks at our wedding pic she always says oh my goodness, what happened to you guys lol so, we choose to laugh about it and not cry about it ;)
    AromaMia

Answer by AromaMia at 6:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2011