LOL!! Have you ever read a question on here and wonder, "Why in the HELL is this person a parent?"

idk if you all read the question about a woman wanting advice about her 10 year old who is going through "pebuty" LOL!!!! At first i read the question thinking it was maybe a typo, but then she said it AGAIN when she was explaining more.... OMGOSH.. lol it is scary to think there are ppl out there like that! And with KIDS!!! lol!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in About CafeMom

• yes I have, but if spelling is their biggest downfall, Im sure there is MUCH worse attributes out there that parents have...
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• No, I am CM friends with her and she is a great Mother.. you don't know or understand her situation at all - so she spells something wrong, even twice, who cares.. she is an amazing person friend and mother..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• You're a judgemental bitch. What is wrong on asking for advice on puberty? I am a female and probably wouldnt know what to do when my son goes through it and 1 is very young to go through it.

mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• 10*
    mommy_of_two388

• scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I suck at math, does that mean I shouldn't have had children? Please..just because a person doesn't spell well doesn't make them an invalid parent. I think it might be good for you to evaluate what is wrong with your opinion.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 3:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• – collapse
    Lack of the ability to spell and using bad grammar indicates a lack of education. I don't care what you say----parents need to have at least a high school education to be able to make wise parenting decisions and have an accurate view of society and the world. Anyone who types "pebuty" is either dyslexic or uneducated. Dyslexia is understandable and not indicative of lacking in intelligence.
    Not knowing how to spell PUBERTY is not a good sign. I feel sorry for her kids...., I do. Face it, she is going to be clueless.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• Oh lord, here we go with the ultimate spellcheck police again. So what if they're "uneducated". Ever think that maybe they just didn't have the same resources as you? While I think it's important to know how to spell, it doesn't make you any more or less of a loving parent based on your education level. I hope her kid(s) grow up to be happy, intelligent people and laugh in your rude face, minnesotaNOTnice.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Nice attitude.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• minnesotanice- just a quick comment, my parents are 70 and my dad has a 10th grade education who went on to be a master GM technician ONE of 6 in the entire USA at the time before he retired, and my mom is just as smart having quit school in 7th grade to help her mom raise her siblings ALL 12 of them, then raised 4 of us- her own kids... just saying I agree that my kids will have an education, but some who weren't as fortunate, doesn't mean they don't have caring/compassionate hearts who can LOVE a child- that's why we pay teachers, to HELP where parents can't do it all... a villiage to raise a child, not just an individual.
    Hats off to teachers- I sure hope Im not expected to know chemistry and rocket science calculus- just because my kids one day will. :)
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 4:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2011