Nausea?

Today i woke up with nausea and it keeps coming and going. I have been feeling really sick. I'm positive i dont have the flu but what else could this be? My husband and i are TTC but i just had a period dec. 3rd if this means anything. i doubt im pregnant cause i had a normal period for about 4-5 days. Any other ideas or suggestions??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Health

• sounds like you are just sick.
    Anonymous

• There are so many things that can cause nausea. It could be anything from a virus to exhaustion. I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet about pregnancy. If it turns out to be false then you will only be putting more stress on yourself which will just make it harder to conceive. Right now I say chalk it up to generall illness. If the nausea persists for five days or more and is not accompanied by any fever or achiness then consider it could possbily be pregnancy. Until then I say don't think about it. Just eat some crackers and drink plenty of fluids and try to feel better.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2008