I hate today>>>>>>

My friend moved to Ft.Worth today. My mom is going to be gone til Monday. My kids are all too busy to come see me. I understand they have their own plans and they need to have fun. Since my husband moved out I have had alot of time alone except for my mom and my friend that just moved. He is suppose to come over just long enough to look at my treadmill and give me some money cause I dont get paid til the third wednesday this month. I am so alone. What are some things you do when your alone and feel blah. ? I am getting downer by the min. Help....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• don't cry. when u are sad just think that there are others who are in worst situations than u. i have been a member on here for a little while and there have been women who are very ill- sometimes even bed ridden and this is their only contact with the outside world or form of entertainment.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• well i am sorry you are alone for the holidays. it sounds like you didn't get any invites to any bbq's or get togethers. you always have us on CM. if you have no one to hang out with you could get some beer or wine and just chill, watch movies, talk on the phone with your kids and chat here on CM. you might be surprised how much a phone call to your kids might cheer u up. i will be going camping but i will be bringing my ipad so i will check in every now and again.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Thank you. I feel like im gonna bawl over this and i am not a cryer.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Yes I know there are more on others than some. Sometimes things are bigger than what they are with me. I am bipolar, border line personality disorder, ptss, a self abuser and an agoraphobic. Things just get to me a bit more than some but not as much as others. I am just really sad now and later I will probably feel a bit better. I hope.. Thank you all for your comments
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2011