Morning sickness.... what helped you?

I've been trying to figure out something to help me stop puking or feeling nauseated for the last three weeks. I've tried crackers, keeping my stomach full (which is hard when you're puking), vitamin B6, ginger and I came across lemons last night! So far Ive gone almost 24 hours without feeling nauseated as long as I suck on a lemon! I thought that was the craziest thing.

07lilmama1108

Asked by 07lilmama1108 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Before I even got out of bed I would sip some club soda or other bubbly water and eat a few saltines...I didn't get much nausea though. Throughout the day I would eat little things small meals that had carbs in them it seemed to help and lots of water. I hope you feel better.
    WMyLil_Star13

Answer by WMyLil_Star13 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Im sorry you do not feel good. I remember it so well! I always had pretzels and gingerale by my bedside. i would eat 5 pretzels before I would move from bed in the morning.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 5:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I lived on ice pops!!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• PEPPERMINTS. WORKED GREAT WITH MY FIRST 2.
    devlinCEO

Answer by devlinCEO at 5:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• sucking on candied ginger
    thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 5:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• theirs ice pops for pregnant women that helped me get through that period.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• gingerale and saltines
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 6:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I was so sick with all 3 of my kids and I would eat small meals, peppermint gum or candy, 7 up, find the item that works for you like the lemon drops. for me it was fruit cups, sleep propped up helps and taking the time to wake up slowly helped. Those sea sick bands work or even medicine from your doctor might help.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 6:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• 7-up will help too sometimes..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• i would gt my partner to cut me a slice of watermelon before i got up out of bed but not all the time it worked
    then i tryed watermelon on dry crackers and thats what worked for me ;)
    izzy2010

Answer by izzy2010 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2011