pregnant??

i had a period on june 27 - the 1..i had sex the last day of my period and on my period and since i been off it i been having sex..i feel like i have the flu i have a cold..i get cold and hot off and on i feel like im runnig a fevar..i been tired alot..weekness/ fatigue/dizzy/cramping/
extreme hunger but i get full easy in feel sick after..i been really thirsty...cant sleep rite at nite i move all around..i think im Ovulation cuz i see like clear jelly stuff come out of me..i get cramps like im goin to start a period but its to soon to have a period now cuz i jus got dont on the 1..could i be pregnant??

pregnantlilmama

Asked by pregnantlilmama at 11:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Absolutely, I never missed my first period, it was always the second one, then I was about 9 to 10 weeks pregnant. It happened three times to me.
    s.c.a.r.l.e.t.

Answer by s.c.a.r.l.e.t. at 11:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• have you ever heard of a condom? geez girl you need to slow down. plant some respect and morals and a little direction in life for yourself. im not trying to direspect you by all means. im just saying from experience. maybe you should find a doctor to talk to.
    crazytrio

Answer by crazytrio at 12:17 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I had the same symptoms this time & it's my 3rd pregnancy, I thought I had the flu/cold for a few weeks, so my advice would be to for sure do a test! let me know~
    koodie78

Answer by koodie78 at 1:29 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Really I am new to club mom and how can some anonymous people be so rude and inconsiderate, Isn't there a rude mom site they can join and get off this one - really if you don't have anything nice or encouraging to say then STEP OFF!!!
    Bogi

Answer by Bogi at 3:40 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Hey girl,
    Well, I must agree with bogi that if you can't be more encouraging go away!!! But to me it sounds like you are trying a little to hard and forgeting to enjoy the trying part. You are on your most furtile time if you are "leaking" mucus. The cramps can be caused from cutie number one not being real old yet, but mine are real close together and I couldn't be happier, we can only hope you are if that is your wish!! Good Luck.
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 8:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2008