Frustrated with DH adult content

We went to bd today. I didn't make it a chore. It was fun and natural. But dh has an issue. Its called retarded ejaculation. Meaning he does not "finish" when we have sex. Only if he masturbates. So today after we were done i asked him if he was going to go in the other room and finish. He rarely finishes with me. He said, was that the point of this? I said, um yea. I mean we had been talking about all day! So instead of going to produce what I need he went to sleep! So far hes been on board with the idea of having a family but hes barely trying! He's even asked me to put my fertile window on our calendar. I don't know what to say to get him to go finish! Home insemination is the only way its going to happen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't blame you for being frustrated. Can you involve him in the insemination process in some dirty way that will appeal to him? I am sure it is a blow to his manhood for him to not be able to do it the traditional way, so I can see how it would be hard for him...but you're right...your options are pretty much limited and if he acts like that, how will it ever happen?!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Tell him to finish in a cup and grab a sterile turkey baster ( Joking, well half joking). Honestly I do feel for you. But it sounds like something that's not really his fault. You're going to have to find a way around it. Has he tried masturbating first then having sex?? Really wish I knew what to say.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Try leaving him alone and let him come to u with good ideas about how to get the job done. Good luck!
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 7:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I asked him if he was going to try again and he said he wanted to drink tonight and then he wouldnt be able to. So I just smiled at him and he got the hint. The deed is done:) Hopefully tomorrow will be much easier.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• He needs to stop masturbating, and train himself to finish inside you. He needs to be able to find pleasure from a different means of stimulation. The body seeks pleasure, so by exposing him to different stimuli and different situations, his brain will actually "re-learn" to orgasm inside you.
    Kinda like being in the desert for days, and even though you may not really like red wine, if that is the first liquid offered to you, you're gonna drink some red wine.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2011