Am I bisexual if.... adult content

...I find women totally arousing and look at more gorgeous women online then men? Even when I'm out I notice myself looking at the same women my husband does. Just a quick glance but I think he's noticing it too. Sometimes I think he is thinking it's just for insecurity reasons that I'm looking at women. I comment on women's looks because I think they're hot not because I want to look like them. I have a lower sex drive than he does and find myself daydreaming about women to get ready for him. Should I tell him this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I understand completely how you feel. I have told my boyfriend about my attraction to women and let him know I didn't want a woman, I just find them absolutely beautiful. That is your perogative and I think it may arouse him to know that you are attracted to women. I wouldn't tell him you think of women to prepare for him. that's a tad below the belt. maybe you two need to spice it up. watch some "movies". does he enjoy looking at women? if so, it could be a new part of your relationship. that really sounds like an opportunity to share something more with him. I think.
    Isiss

Answer by Isiss at 7:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I've been with a man for 14 years and I am 100% gay visually. Women are hot. Men are...um...hairy and the "package" is just...lopsided? I don't know. I don't really want to be with a woman sexually, and I could never be in a relationship with them, but in my mind there is just not much a man can do that I find "sexy" and there are a million things women can do that I think are sexy.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• If I was in your shoes I would talk to my husband about it, it's something pretty big if you think you are bisexual and your significant other has a right to know.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Oh, and mine knows I think women are way hotter than men, but that I don't necessarily want to have sex with one, and all he can say is that he agrees that women are hotter than men. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Wow!!! Umm! I would not mention it!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Yes, tell him and yes it sounds to me like you may have some interest in women. I can look at a woman and think she is attractive but not hot. I don't see women that way.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 6:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• No, not unless you want to leave the marriage, it will only make him feel insecure and insecure men are more likely to cheat.
    Anonymous

• oh yea. but I don't think that necessarily mkes you bisexual. I believe there is an act associated with that. and a being.
    Isiss

Answer by Isiss at 7:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Depends on your husband. If I told my dh I thought women were hot - that would excite him! ;P
    Anonymous

• i am bi~ i am married to a man but have been with a few women also, my dh knows this and knows i think women are 100% beautiful in every way. i also tend to point out women when walking around or even when we watch tv. and i do agree with mom - 2-3girlz women can do alot of things and look great men not so much lol.. i enjoy going to strip clubs ( once in a while ) with my dh and enjoying the entertament and watching the ladies, i have also seen the male show and really just chuckle. i love my dh but women are beautiful. i would talk to him and just tell him how u feel that u do find them beautiful but only if u feel ur relationship is good. as said if its not might put ur dh in the mind sight that eaither A ur gonna leave him for a women or B ur not attracted to him anymore. best of luck :)
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2011