Does anyone have a good new idea for a cupcake?

chefcrafty

Asked by chefcrafty at 6:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Food & Drink

• The Stir had this recipe posted that I saved but haven't made yet, but it sounds delicious.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/food_party/118749/cookie_dough_stuffed_cupcakes_oh
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 7:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Try doing the pineapple up side down style for a cupcake surprise. Put the small piece of pineapple and small piece of cherry and then pour the batter and bake.
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 7:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I make them in ice cream cones sometimes... Although in summer, watch out. Icing melts!
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 9:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• With all the cupcake reality shows they have these days, I don't know if there's any such thing as a "new cupcake" idea anymore. I have a cake recipe for espresso roll with cream filling, and it works as a cake with the filling as icing - no reason it wouldn't work as a cupcake, too. (this is a diabetic friendly recipe, you can use all sugar instead if you want)

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2011