Not this time!!

I take my 5 yr old to visit his BF out of state often. I always take my Skids with me even though my SO has never come along. We are leaving again this weekend and my SO was suppose to come. Well, now he is trying to back out. How do I tell him I don't want to take his kids with me if he is not coming? I'm not the babysitter and he always uses these weekends to be free. I'm tired of being treated horribly by his ten yr old. My family is tired of his son vandalizing their home.

hotrodlassie

Asked by hotrodlassie at 4:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• I would definately be open and honest on how u feel, bc why do u have to take HIS kids with u, they are not your responsibility really and your family shouldnt have to put up with that crap. I'm sorry to be so blunt about it but I would say "look they are your kids not mine and I shouldnt have to take them with me just so u can have a free weekend." That's how I would be, but that's me...
    clover83

Answer by clover83 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i would just say well since your staying here then you can just keep so and so. after all its his child not yours.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• tell ok you stay and kid your kids too thats it!
    theyre not your kids right you guys arent married yet? so then leave them with him!
    Anonymous

• take a break,enjoy yourself for once.don't get trapped reliving the same scene over and over.fix it now while you can still be rational.
    janie1973bon

Answer by janie1973bon at 5:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2008