Im tryin to put my mind at ease!plz help with an info..

i had my period on the 29th of may for 2 weeks it finished on the 12th into the 13th of june. the 1st week was normal with the 2nd week began very heavy then very light. what i wanna kno is since i had unprotected sex on the 12th and again weekend of the 17th would i have ovulated in that time or no coz my period was so long?! im not sure how i feel when ever i stand up im dizzy, im very emotional, im not hungry but i do get very nauseous at every smell it seems. i also feel so weak and tired esp after i work out i feel like throwing up.my breasts are slightly tender but feel harder than usual. i just dont wanna wait for my period i just wanna know its killing me i think il be disippointed if im not preg. aslo when my man and i had sex on the 17th i had a lil bleeding but nothing major. just a few brownish spots in my panties.

joyrc

Asked by joyrc at 7:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like u could be preggo, but could just be that ur period was not finished and u r feeling the results. If ubwant to get preggo, then good luck.
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 7:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• You should take a test
    lattemom1

Answer by lattemom1 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• thank u i hope so. my period finished on the 12th for sure.
    joyrc

Comment by joyrc (original poster) at 7:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• i think it maybe too early but im goin too. thanks.
    joyrc

Comment by joyrc (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• It sounds like you may be preggo to me too!!!! Good luck and let us know how the test goes! <3
    supermama86

Answer by supermama86 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2011