Can someone answer this question?

After I had my daughter I got pregnant again when she was 2 months old. Well.... I had a miscarriage. And... then when My daughter turned 1 I was pregnant again. I had my son this yr in April, but had sex again after he was born, he's 2 months old. I had a light spotting, I also had vomiting, bloating, didn't feel good at all. Well being so soon I had a pregnancy test and it came out negative at the doctors office so I got a I.U.D put it, but I cramped feelings when I got it, it's gone now and it made me bleed a lot. But... now.. I am sick feeling, and I have been cravings, tired very sore breasts more then normal while breastfeeding my baby boy.So any suggestions? Am I pregnant and was my test still too soon. I heard many women wont know they are pregnant until about 5 to 6 weeks, 2 to 3 weeks can be too soon to know. Because the hormones haven't showed up yet or in the urine. Should I take 1 more test to know for sure before fetus gets much larger since I could have got pregnant before the IUD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Don't they usually do a pregnancy test at the doctor's office before putting in any birth control? If not, they should have.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 8:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• They did! It was negative but I could have been way too early to tell anyways! ;)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2011