Beyonce you a nasty girl yourself

Anyone remembers that old Destinys Child song "nasty girl"? Well in it it says besides other things "nasty put some clothes one", if she only took her own advise.

Was at the grocery store today and saw her new cd, front cover is barley leaving anything to imagination with that fur scarf "hiding" her breast. Back side is even worse. What I guess in her mind is supposed to be a dress looks more like a shirt and half her behind is showing!

Great role model, isnt she?
Sorry if I offend anyone but I just had to let that one out!

LittleBirdFly

Asked by LittleBirdFly at 8:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Entertainment

• I don't like Beyonce, don't understand what is America's obsession with that girl! Especially her stupid 'Put a ring on it' song....You are married stupid! Obviously you have a pretty big ass rock on it lol.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I don't mind her, her music is catchy and I like pop music. I don't think she considers herself a role model and I hope I can teach my daughter that there is a difference between performing and being a regular person.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Damn so much hatred & jealousy...whew! GomezMan2908
    Anonymous

• I can't stand Beyonce!!!!
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 8:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Hatred? Where do you get that, I just don't like her or her music, I never said I hated her. Just not an artist of my liking.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 8:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I can't stand her myself. She is too mainstream. And yea she's a great role model so is Rihanna...NOT!
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Of course parents should not use celebs as role models ANON, and no that is not her JOB but when young girls listen to and watch these celebs they need to be a little more aware of what they do and say and wear etc...Just my opinion
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• to quot Beyonce herself:

On being a role model
    Being a role model is something that I’ve always been. It’s not something I became, it’s something I was already because I had a younger sister and I believe that being a role model is something every woman is even if you don’t realize it. There’s always someone watching you, someone that admires you and I believe we help each other so much and I don’t take being a role model lightly.

--
    of course I dont take them as role models but there are a lot of youn girls out there who do. If you in a spot like she is you really dont need to present yourself that way. She really has changed over that last few years into that.
    LittleBirdFly

Comment by LittleBirdFly (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I like her. She's no different than any other hollywood chick but she at least has an awesome voice which is more than I can say for a lot of singers these days!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Well, I don't think her job is to be a role model for anyone but her own children when she has them. What kind of parents use celebs as role models anyways?
    Anonymous