Hubby has issues with 'going down town" adult content

Does anyone else have problems with their DH not liking to "go down to virginia"? ever since we have been together he has never really been into it. In all our years of marriage and dating i have gotten it maybe 3 times and all were for my birthday. I enjoy it but its not something that i need to have in our sex life. i dont mind not getting it often, but i wish it was more often then what im getting now. Maybe once a month. The thing is is that he is AMAZING at it. when i ask him why doesnt he do it more he tells me "i like coochie but not all up in my face" same answer every time. anyone else experiencing something similar?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• maybe he thinks it's funky...some men may like to have sex but not have cooch all in their face
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• My husband has no problem, but its also a case of "you have to give to receive" If he won't go down on you, I wouldn't go down on him.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Some men have had bad experiences in the past, or you know they hear all those "fish" jokes and stuff. Try a flavored lubricant! There's also mint flavored creams that are edible, give you a nice cool tingle, and make it minty fresh down there! They're also really good for after he's done and tries to kiss you- he'll have minty fresh breath instead of p*ssy breath!
    The other alternative is to just tie him down and sit on his face!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Maybe things changed
    Anonymous

• nothings changed thats the way it has always been from day 1. Never gotten any further elaboration other then the previously mentioned. he totally surprised me on the ocasions that he has done it. I feel like he think hes holding some type of power over me. I want it but i cant have it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• My husband didn't do it that much with me when we were dating. Maybe once every few months if that. But after we got married, he does it almost every time. And he gets really hard doing it. So I don't know what changed. I'm just enjoying it. Sorry yours won't and you've even asked him why he won't. Maybe ask him if there is something about the taste that you could do something to change or enhance it. Maybe it's just one of those things where they are either into it or not. Just like a lot of women won't give a guy oral. I love to do that and don't understand why other women don't. To me it is like kissing but much more intimate. Anyway, that's just me!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Kathy, I don't like giving/receiving oral because...pee comes out that hole! Ew, just the thought grosses me out! Maybe OP's husband is like that, can't get past the thought that urine comes out of that hole, no matter how clean you may have made it beforehand!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2011