Ok...so when pregnant with 1st..they didnt have prenatals like this...

I have a question and hopefully it is not a silly one. When preg with my 1st, I took one prenatal that had everything I needed in it. Now they have these vitamins that have 2 bottles. One is pink with the folic acid 800mcg and other stuff...the other bottle of vitamins has the DHA/EPA in it...Do I have to take these at the same time after eating or can I do one (Folic Acid one) after lunch, and other one after I eat dinner?? Hope you can help.

Example: One a Day Prenatal Combo Pack

HoPeForU

Asked by HoPeForU at 8:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Ask your Doctor. But I would also read the labels.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I found that the one a day combo pack upset my stomach something horrible. I was taking the vita fusion gummy prenatals, but now I just take the perscribed prenatal my doctor gives me. Discuss it with your OB, they will help you decide what is best for you and baby :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Thanks so much for your advice....So far it is not upsetting my stomach but then again havent gottwn a bfp yet! TestingJuly 6 :) Been taking these for 2 months but just the prenatal one not DHA and EPA one yet so thats why Im asking. Thanks Again!
    HoPeForU

Comment by HoPeForU (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2011