Have you ever masturbated on the phone with your SO/DH? (explicit) adult content

Unfortunately, at the moment he's about 4,500 miles away and will be until October =/. Last night, he was in the mood and having never done it before (he had in a previous relationship) I was nervous as hell. Eventually, I overcame that and decided to go ahead and do it. He didn't force me and was totally cool with me not doing it, but sometimes ya gotta try new things =P.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has done this. Is it common? I am not sure what I feel about it, but it's still kind of awkward for me. Anyway, thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• i did it with a boyfriend back when i was 17

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• i did when I was a teen
    marinebrats

Answer by marinebrats at 8:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• i did it once when we were dating, long distance. i kinda liked it.
    amy585

Answer by amy585 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Lmao. God I feel so inexperienced. Here I am 26 and had never done it! =)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• i did it when i was a teen.. didnt care much for it.. and i havent done it since
    Anonymous

• I was older than you. In a long distance relationship as well. It definately felt really silly. I think the fact that he really liked it and let me know helped for the next time.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• my DF did it a few times with out me knowing until very recently
    brookemhowell

Answer by brookemhowell at 9:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I've never had phone sex, but we have exchanged pictures and sent texts back and forth about what we wanted to do when he got home...some sexual, some things to bond and get closer. I think it definitely helped us get through the times when he was away for work.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:09 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Yes! I have actually done it after giving birth to all of my kids. We couldn't have intercourse obviously, so on my husbands lunch break, he would call and when we were in the mood, we would have phone sex. It was awesome cause it felt so forbidden because he would be at work (he would be in his office bathroom with the office door and bathroom door locked) I love doing it, but only when we can't have intercourse.
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 9:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• My husband has been in California since January and we have both been very lonely so yes this has occured quite a few times! This is our first time doing this too and I'm 25 and he's 27!
    Anonymous