Ideal weight and how to acheive and maintain it?

i am 5'6 and right now i weigh about 150 and i feel flabby. what type of excerise can i do to tone and lose weight but also maitain a healthy weight?

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• According to a basic equation doctors and nutritionists use, you should weigh between 117 and 143 (depends on your body type). You need a healthy mix of cardio and strength training. Any exercise you enjoy is fine! I personally enjoy running, swimming, biking, lifting weights, doing the 30 Day Shred, etc. Eating right is a huge component. Make sure you are getting plenty of fresh produce, lean proteins, whole grains and water.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• hey try power 90 and interval training and there is Spark people its a diet site it offers food menus and water charts and groups in your area online and support buddies.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I do weight lifting everyday and find myself eating whatever I want in moderation to keep my weight steady. The trick is to create an everyday, no excuse routine.

Answer by older at 9:57 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• talk to your doctor about what an ideal weight is for you and what they recommend that you do to achieve this everyone is different and different things work for different people.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2011