How long where you in pre-labor?

Having contractions about 5 mins apart for the last 5 days!! of course they are not doing much my cervix is still not dilated so just wondering how it was for you...thanks for your stories<3

lil_momma_vdv

Asked by lil_momma_vdv at 9:01 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The day after Thanksgiving I had contraction for 20min for 2days. The next 2 days was 10 minutes. The next 3 days after that it was 8min apart. Went for my weekly appointment and was 4cm dilated and had dd in the next 4hrs.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I started contrations at about 5 months with all four.
    mommyflynn

Answer by mommyflynn at 9:22 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Since Tue Ive been progessivly getting closer. I was 3cm on Tue & 50%. Ive been having contractions every day. Today I went to the hospital because my water is leaking and now Im 5cm & 75% contractions 8min apart. They sent me home to try and progress some more. This is my second baby thats y they didnt keep me.
    Good luck !!
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I didn't have a single sign of labor approaching until the minute it started. Sorry, no help here.
    Blue_Spiral

Answer by Blue_Spiral at 9:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I had contractions for about a week longer (not 5 min apart though). I was also dilated to 2 cm for a whole week before going into active labor.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 9:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I had no sign that labor was even gonna start until my water broke.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2011