Is there anything you can do to keep your boobs bigger after you have your baby?

Mine arnt very big and when I had my son they were huge but only stayed for a few days can you do anything to keep them like that? Probably a stupid question but i was just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol breastfeed but in the end they will go down but sometimes they dont so maybe this time you will get lucky. It would be great if mine would stay after my son is born im small chested other wise lol.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• There are actually some enhancement pills that work. BUT I heard you have to keep taking them.
    Anonymous

• you boobs will do whatever they feel like... maybe they stay big, maybe not. you will find out in a few weeks/months/years.

nothing you can do about it
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I did everything to do it, breastfed, and all, but unless you are not a physically fit person (I am and exercise a lot), and you don't mind gaining or keeping weight on, then you'll probably loose it just as I did, sorry hun.  My mom nicknamed my little personal club of me, the *itty-bitty-titty-committee* :-P I've gotten to like who I am... small chest and all, hehe, so if you loose it just know you'll be fine and won't be alone.

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 5:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• nothing you can do about it - w/my dd they got bigger by 1 1/2 cup sizes and only lost 1/2 cup size so overall i was 1 cup size bigger after her but there was nothing i could do to keep that other 1/2 size.
    i have also heard that you loose most of what you gain when you breastfeed a boy vs. breasfeed a girl
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 5:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• stay fat. lol. i dont know. once the milk goes out and u lose ur baby weight they will probably go back to being small. mine havent grow at all during my pregnancy and im pretty sure after they stop being engorged with milk they will be small again and i'm a plus size girl. aside from implants i dont think anything can keep them big
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Nope - they will actually deflate after breastfeeding. I BF my son for 14 months and lost a cup size. Now I'm pregnant again and feeling rather voluptous. But I know it won't last. The thing I try to remember is that the essential function of boobies is to feed our children, and I did a damn good job of that. Who cares if they're not as perky! My husband is a "butt" man anyway, and that won't be getting smaller any time soon.
    RCrohn

Answer by RCrohn at 5:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Take a look at any female in your bloodline who's given birth. Doesn't matter whether they've breastfed...pregnancy makes the changes.

That's what you have to look forward to. It's your genetic template.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I'm nursing, and my hubby jokes that I am going to breastfeed forever, because he loves me looking like a porn star. They will do what they like afterward, though.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:38 AM on Dec. 16, 2008