The Evil Tissue Of Doom...

Has anyone heard of this? Apparently, the soft paper devise called Kleenex, has a plot to take over and destroy all the noses of the world. If you want more details, try to gently wipe the nose of your child, and carefully listen to their blood curdling screams. My 4 yr old has convinced me to revolt against the tissue. He must have been through something terrible involving the kleenex to scream the way he just did. Poor thing. Something scary is going on here. Something very scary.........

bestmommyeber

Asked by bestmommyeber at 5:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Heh! And no matter what noxious stuff we put into the kleenex to try to over power them, more arrive to take their place! Oh the horror!

Answer by Bmat at 5:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• lmao!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Try to put plain chapstick or Vaseline on DS's nose. It is the mortal enemy of the evil Kleenex!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Threaten them with the nose sucker bulb! They'll pick the kleenex every time =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I agree. Kleenex = evil and pain. I like Puffs Plus with lotion. It feels nice.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2008