Any ideas?

I am feeling a lot of pain and pressure in my vagina and my bottom. (dont have to use the restroom i'm sure of that) But they swear she is nowhere down there. They say my cervix is long and she isnt in it. So any ideas what it could be its almost unbearible and they cant do anything or tell me what it is. Oh I'm 36 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sounds like baby has droped in to postiion to prepare for labor it can put pressure on your pelvic and buttom. try to just relax and put your feet up as much as possible also i found sitting on a birthing ball for a little bit every night helped with the pressure.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• There's just a lot of pain and pressure in pregnancy. There is a lot of things pushing against other things and your body is still changing and shifting. You're almost there and the end is the most uncomfortable. Just hang in there! Your baby will be here soon and you'll start to feel better.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• probably contractions
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 5:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2008