Is it normal for my 5 year old daughter to loose so many teeth! She has lost 5 and another is loose!

I am really worried that this isn't normal and something is wrong with her teeth!

mommy1188

Asked by mommy1188 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My daughter started losing teeth a month after she turned 4. She's 7 now and have begun to grow her back teeth already. My son is 5 and has not lost any teeth yet. I was told its normal though.
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• my kids got teeth early and lost teeth early....dentist said it's normal but take her to see a dentist just to be safe and make sure there are no underlying issues.

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• My daughter also lost teeth back to back like that. I think it's normal but if you're worried you might want to call her pediatrician.
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Losing teeth is about mouth size, not age. My son was 4 when he lost his, my grandfather died with baby teeth still in his mouth... It's normal whenever it happens.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• My dd lost 4 in 2 days all fronts
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2011