Hospital??

Hey ladies, so im 28 weeks pregnant, and i was wondering what kind of stuff did you pack for your hospital visit? and when did you get it ready?

firsttimemom733

Asked by firsttimemom733 at 9:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I packed clothes to wear home, clothes for baby, camera, baby book, phone numbers, snacks for my husband, nursing bras because I plan to breastfeed, panties, brush, other tolietries, and a book to read during my stay. I packed at 35 weeks. I still have 2 and a half weeks to go til due day.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Clothes for the day I got discharged, panties and panty liners, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, breast pads, nursing bra, hair brush, certainly a comfy nightgown (offers more modesty than those darned hospital gowns), socks, book, phone charger, phone, camera, and a few outfits for the baby.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I started to get it ready as soon as I thought about it.... whatever/whenever I could.

Lots of food, drinks
    Camera gear
    changes of clothes for mom, dad, baby (incl dad's swim trunks)
    toiletries
    birth plan
    labor bag of tricks
    birth doula
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Bring granola bars to eat in the middle of the night. Also bring the baby book, you can usually ask the nurses to do hand and foot prints if they have time:)

Extra hair ties and chap stick, Boppy pillow, camera and more mid-night snacks (it's hard to wake up to breastfeed when you're feeling hungry too)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Robe, socks, flip flops for shower. Lanolin cream for breastfeeding, breastpads, diaper wipes.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:11 AM on Jul. 2, 2011