I am going in for a c-section and I am not sure what day I will be having my baby but I will know next week, well I wanted to know

how many days @ 39 weeks did they take you in? ex. 39 weeks and 4 days

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Mine in at 39 weeks to the day. they give you a weel to choose from so for ex. Mine was anywhere from the 12-18th of jan i chose the 13th
    Anonymous

• i had a c-section at 37weeks 5days... planned c-section. because of an infection i wasnt allowed to give normal birth :(

we were able to chose a day... 4th of july :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Well when I had my scheduled c/s with my third- My due date was July 5th and my repeat c/s was for June 25th. I didn't even make it that far..lol
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Oh so got to pick? well I will be 39 weeks on the 14th of Jan. and I wanted to have my baby on that friday (16) so that will put me 39 weeks and 2 days. I am hoping my OB will let me pick.
    Anonymous

• Not sure if the OB will schedule you for the c/s.. dont you have to schedule it at the hospital?!

well thats what i had to do. my ob had nothing to do with the things they do at the hospital.. of course my OB had to say "yes" or "no" to the day of the scheduled c/s (like if its too early or things like that)
    in the hospital my OB wasnt even there... i went with my midwife and hubby of course haha
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• they sceduled mine while i was at the office last week the ob office they called the hospital and they put it down too
    Anonymous

• scheduled**

Anonymous