When will these ladies ever learn? If he cheated on his wife with you, then he we will cheat on you with someone else.....

There is this girl on fb that has been bitching all day long. Her "boyfriend" who is also married set her up in a house. He comes over when he wants(to have sex) and she is not allowed to have anyone over. At the end of the day he goes home to his wife. This has been going on for over 6yrs. Well today she just found out that this guy just had a baby and it wasn't from wifey. Yep ladies, he had another one on the side. Now this girl is going on and on about how he is a cheater and a dog. She then goes to say that if wifey had any sense that she would leave his trifling ass. now she on fb saying that she can't believe this happened to her. When will these ladies ever learn?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• she sounds like a hot mess that's usually the type to attract such a man. these people are completely clueless.
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 10:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• They won't, women are crazy and competitive even if the prize is not a prize.
    Iconoclast

Answer by Iconoclast at 10:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I feel the same way... see plenty of posts here on CM (I don't socialize with people like that personally, not juding, but we don't let Jerry Springer mentalities in our lives)... or they'll be complaining their husband's cheat, and not count that before they said "I do" he cheated, like a piece of paper will magically change him...

In all honesty, I think the reason I don't judge women that live like that is because while they are tied up with complete loosers, they are keeping the time of good men free, so those that have intelligence in choosing can snatch 'em up? Hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Amen sister!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• eye rollingDamn, are women really that stupid?!?!

GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• maybe she gets what she deserves when she moves in on someone elses territory knowingly...
    shefree

Answer by shefree at 10:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• They never learn
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 11:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Wow. Seriously? I feel bad for these women, tho, they allow themselves to be deluded into thinking that no matter what he's done before, he would never ever do that to them. If he cheated on his wife to be with you, um hello, he will cheat on you eventually. I am not saying once a cheater always a cheater. Sometimes people change. All I'm saying is, if a man (or a woman, for that matter) cheats on their partner, they will probably end up cheating on the other person at some point, too.
    What I don't get is WHY THE HELL would any woman want a guy that already has a wife???? Are there not enough single guys out there???? Hell, if I was single, and I met a guy and then found out he was married, (if he tried to hit on me or ask me out) I'd sure as hell figure out a way to tell her about it so she knows what a dirtbag he is!!!!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 11:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I don't get it. My husband cheated on me several times - and the stupid girls knew he was married. I didn't find out about any of it until after our marriage ended but these chicks knew about me from the start. He even cheated on me with the girl he is currently dating - technically he left me for her 4 years ago, though I wanted to leave him by then but was afraid to actually end it, and she was so cocky about him leaving me for her and they both really enjoyed my misery...he not only cheated on her but got another girl pregnant, she wanted a son so bad and guess what 2 weeks before she had her daughter the other woman had a son - my ex now has 2 girls with me, a boy with the chick he cheated on his g/f with, and is about to have his 2nd girl with his g/f. He has cheated on her a lot more than she knows about, and once out of anger I slept with him (while she was pregnant with his kid).
    Anonymous

• lol reminds me of this girl my dh works with, she had an affair with a married co worker, and she knew the wife, she also worked out there. and when the wife found out about the affair the husband picked the wife over the mistress. and the mistress posted all over facebook what an a0hole this guy was and how she felt cheated cause he promised her the world. I had asked her did you really think he was going to leave his wife and kids for you? really? its cheaper to keep her(the wife)
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 2:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2011