Would you have the abortion?

My husband and I are done having kids. We have one and I had an IUD for 5 years, but it was time for it's removal about 4 months ago.

We don't have health insurance so we've been using condoms since I can't take regular birth control pills.

The condom broke last month and I just found I'm pregnant. We really don't want another baby. The idea of being pregnant scares the hell out of me and I really don't want kid 10 years apart, let alone be 30 having kids.

I think both my husband and I are doing the right thing even though my husband is against it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no, i wouldn't kill my baby
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I wouldn't. I feel that there is a reason why I got pregnant and it's not the babies fault that I didn't find a way to get update BC.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• – collapse
    Are you sure it's your husbands?
    ecagle

Answer by ecagle at 10:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• No. If I didn't want the baby, I would give him/her up for a private, closed adoption.
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• It's a personal choice that you and your husband will have to make.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• what kind of question is that ecagle?

God, I'm not a whore.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• It's not just the baby it's the pregnancy. I don't want to deal with being pregnant. Morning sickness, weight gain. I hate being pregnant.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Look at your other kids... Could you imagine killing one of them. Grow up. You can give your kd up for adoption, but don't kill your child just bc you had a broken condom. Don't have an abortion, you will regret it. Please take a few nights to reconsider this awful option you are considering.

Also, 30 is pretty young. Having a baby at 30 is pretty typical and not scary.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I'd Keep the child
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Absolutely not.

Why not adoption?

Plus you are only 30 years old and only have one child? What's so "wrong" about having another? A child is a blessing.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2011