Help

I am a soon to be mom and I kno whos my baby father. What Im tryin to ask is that sum people or maybe a family member, I don't know if they trying to lower my self esteem but me and my boyfriend had a problem but it wasn't that long when we stop talkin so I was talking to sumbody else and one thing led to another and me and my boyfriend neva use condoms but i did wit da otha. Can you give me advice Im not worried just that its geting on my nerves jus this situation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Are they sayin someone else might be tha dad but u used a condom with him?
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have no idea what you are trying to say.....or what your question is.....if you used a condom with the "other man" then its likely that the baby is your boyfriends....why does it matter what other people say?
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:34 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I do not understand this question at all.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 5:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• it's because it's incorrect English.. and it's most likely your b/f''s..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I don't get it. Are you worried that the kid you're now having is not your boyfriend's? Your boyfriend has an absolute right to know that you cheated on him and that the kid might not be his, before he invests time and money into the kid. Either way you need to tell him that he needs to go get tested for STD's because you put both of you at risk by sleeping with someone outside of your relationship. YOUR BOYFRIEND HAS A RIGHT TO KNOW.
    RCrohn

Answer by RCrohn at 5:41 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• did you not read the part where she said "we used a condom"?
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Condoms aren't 100% and perhaps the other people think that because you slept with someone else.... Usually people dont know when you and your sexual partners use condoms or not. I would take a paternity test if I was the guy.
    Anonymous

• I appreciate all the answers and help but see this is what Im wondering, I have people saying that the baby that Im carrying is not my boyfriend. Know that Im only 8wks the baby isn't here yet. I didn't cheated on him because we broke up and that we been stop using condoms and the other guy did? Sum of you who didn't understand before, hopefully you can understand this, I was just nervous, but see I know who it is and ur rite I shouldn't worry what people say anyway...Thanks Again
    Anonymous