Scar Tissue

Ok so when I was 22 I had a breast reduction so I have that wonderful anchor scar on the bottom of my breast. And when I was getting in the shower today I noticed that my scar is dark in pigmentation...its never done that before, it doesn't hurt, it doesn't itch its just a dark reddish brown. I was wondering does this normally happen when your pregnant? Does the pigmentation of pre-existing scars become darker from the hormones or something?

WMyLil_Star13

Asked by WMyLil_Star13 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It could be irritation such as yeast that could have been brought on by your hormones. I had my redution post pregnancy so I can't tell you if it's pregnancy or not.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• i have scars an prego an they arent dark but none around my cheast skin darkeniing though is normal idk around scars but its usally around the face. hopes this helps have a good 4th
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 11:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2011