Bath in the Morning VS Bath at Night

Who prefers morning baths over night baths and vice versa? Why? I prefer night. i hate mornings. i like to sleep as late as i can, then in the morning just get dressed make up and go..usually about 15 - 20 min. i prefer night for DS as well. it relaxes him. plus he gets so dirty during the day i dont want him going to bed sticky and dirty.

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 10:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• i prefer at night. i cant stand to get in the bed "dirty". nothing like laying a clean body on clean bed sheets.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 11:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• My kids at night, myself in the mornings unless I've worked in the yard or something and I have to have a shower before bedtime.
    My kids play outside and get dirty, plus letting them sleep the extra 30 mins in the moring is worth me having that 30 mins to myself.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Night. At least then they stay clean for 8-12 hours before they wake up:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I prefer mornings, because it wakes me up, I like going to work feeling fresh and I need to wash my hair every morning or it won't "function"
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I shower in the morning. Always have.

DS gets too wound up if he showers at night, so we do that earlier in the day, too.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I prefer bathing in the morning as it helps wake me up. However, if I know I am going to be short on time I will shower at night. I prefer my kids have baths at night because they usually get dirtier than I do during the day.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• When I work FT, I shower at night, for I have no time in the am. Since being home this year, I shower in the mornings.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Night that is my time to relax
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Personally I like taking a bath or shower before I go to bed. I love falling asleep feeling all fresh and clean!
    Of course, I also like taking a shower in the morning to wake me the hell up when I need it!!!!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 12:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Most of the time my son gets his bath in the evening before or after dinner, just because he get pretty dirty at daycare! And even on the days when he's not in daycare, i still tend to give him evening bathes. But every great once in a while if I know there's a special event coming up where we might get home a little too late for a bath before bed time, I will give him one in the morning!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 10:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2011