I'm really stressed is this bad for my pregnancy?

i'm three and a half months pregnant i moved about a month ago my husband had to stay back home because of work i have my two sons with me they are 2 and 3 years old they are in the age that they both fight about everything they hit and scream at each other they throw things around they hardly listen to me this stresses me out so much i hardly rest they wake me up so early i barely sleep i have been lifting things up that i should not be lifting is all this streese bad for my pregnancy?

rastafire

Asked by rastafire at 11:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Yes. Try to get some support ASAP! Bring your boys to the park so they can get some energy out. Matchbox cars+ slide= non-stop fun for little boys! Good luck. Try to take it easy, mama.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• OMG, thats soooooooooooooo BAD for your pregnany. Needs too stop ASAP!
    sky19

Answer by sky19 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• yes it is an dont lift havey thing thats bad too
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 11:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• i have two one is 6 and one is 3 and preg. with 3rd and i am always stressed out i think it just comes with having kids .you cant have kids and not be stressed out .gl
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 4:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Stress is very bad. But it's easily fixable. You need to discipline those children and now. If you ignore it, your problems will only grow larger.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:18 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• they need to be disaplined asap!!! are you gonna let them fight, hit and throw things around the new baby whenver it comes??? they will if they dontget stopped now and will end up hurting the baby when its born.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Play activities so that they can get out of the house and do something every day! Even if it is going to the park, or a sprinkler in the yard. I have one kid, and I nanny for one girl. And when we are home all day they do fight, and argue, and tattle on each other. We got a museum pass which is good for the childrens museum, the public museum, and discovery world. We also have a zoo pass. We do one museum a week, and we go to the zoo every week, and the park every day! It will get harder when you get more pregnant but it will make you less stressed, because not only will you be getting out of the house and having fun, but they will have a new environment, and possible different kids to play with. GOOD LUCK!
    jessicapoker

Answer by jessicapoker at 11:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I know you cannot just wave a magic wand and make all of this better. There are a few things you can do. Get out of the house each day even if you just strap both children in the stroller and go for a walk around the block. If you can afford to hire any sort of help, do so even if you have a girl come over for 2 hours while you rest, she can entertain the kids. If you cannot afford help, do not do anything that does not truly have to be done, separate the children if they cannot stop fighting. The whole getting you up early thing I can sympathize with I have 2 early risers, I keep toys th in a basket that I put on the floor each night after they are asleep. They have to quiet in the morning that is the rule.
    The stress it self is not good for you, but the side effects of the stress are also a problem, if you end up with high blood pressure that sets you on the path to pre eclampsia and possibly preterm labor.
    bebcarroll

Answer by bebcarroll at 8:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2011