Can your child sit in his/her carseat in the plane?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Travel

• yes, but it has to be a full size car seat and approved for airplane use check the owners manual or website of your car seat. Keep in mind if your child is under two you will have to buy a seat to be guaranteed to use the seat.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• yes, but you have to buy a seat for them (you probably knew that though) and I WOULD use a seat... it's much safer and way easier. I did a lap child once... BIG mistake! He was so much happier the next time we flew and he was in his familiar seat... besides, you'll need the seat anyway... it's better to use the seat than risk having it damaged or lost if you check it.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• yes I think it's mandatory now.. and you have to pay for the extra seat.. make sure it's airline approved.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Yes as long as you buy the extra seat which you have to do over the age of 2.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2011