Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Where can I find the non-slip things?

I am looking for the non-slip sticker things for the bottom of the tub. So far I can only find the suction bath mats, but that is not what I am looking for. My daughter will just pull that up off the bottom of the tub. I want the ones that are shaped like flowers (or something similar). She tries to stand in the tub and keeps slipping and getting very angry, I feel like if we have those in her tub she will be able to pull herself and stand without slipping and sliding in the tub.


Asked by AF4life at 11:33 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Home & Garden

Level 44 (185,714 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • Id think at pretty much any store...

    Answer by DomsMama07 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

  • anywhere hun. baby r us Walmart target..

    Answer by dancingthrulife at 1:01 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

  • Unfortunately that was not my luck today, but I guess that means I will have to try the Target or Wal-mart in the next town. (Usually where I do my shopping, just not this weekend.)

    Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 1:22 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

  • I would try Home Depot or Lowe's.

    Answer by slw123 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

  • Homegoods & Bed Bath & Beyond

    Answer by liss05 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

  • I haven't seen any of those in years; here's a bump.

    Answer by elasmimi at 7:45 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

  • Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

    Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:47 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

  • I found what I was looking for on Amazon, they are called tub tattoos.

    Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 10:08 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN