Bipolar....depressed???? adult content

I have add and being treated for it.
I sopposivley have depression...but i dont really have any sypmtoms except tiredness and crying but what really gets me is i have high and low moods through out the whole day....its like wow omfg. Idk but i get to where im just so damn sad and then like an hour later im on top of the world , social, luvable , like i seriously feel like i wanna listen to rap music all day lmao and i have never really felt this bad and these symptoms are geeting worse. So yea im not insane but damn brain can u give me a break?lol Oh yea and i dont do drugs etc or drink yea u get the pic.
So does anyone have bipolar and do these sound like symptoms? I dont flip out and go completly physco or anything lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2011 in Health

• Yes that does sound like bipolar disorder. I read a study about this a few days ago, because I am personally very passionate about chemical imbalances. Try taking some supplements and see if you start to feel better before you try conventional medicines.

Vitamin C
    Vitamin B-6
    Vitamin B-12
    Folic Acid
    Manganese
    Omega 3 & Fish Oil
    Zinc

It does not recommend any amounts in particular, but larger doses of vitamin C is recommended and I would take suggested amount for the rest.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 12:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2011