WGO?? Pregnant? more serious? Or nothing?

Hi my name is Sheila. I am a 23 year old female and have a question reguarding the time of month. I can get ahold of my doctor so here I am. Ok last (regular) period was the 13th of Nov 2008, I had spotting of brown blood on the 3rd to the 9th. It was very light, not even enough to use a pad/tampon. A couple of times it was bright red spottin but thats it. Very little.. I had no pain, not even cramping as I would normally with a period. I have never had this before, not breastfeeding, have 3 kids but last ne was a year ago when I had her, not on birth control. WHat could it be? Its the 15th of Dec. and still no (normal) period, and no more spotting, it stopped the 9th (6 days after it started.) But like I said wasnt even enough the whole time to use pad etc, was on when I wiped. Could I be pregnant? Could it be something serious?

sheilanaz4

Asked by sheilanaz4 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• This is really something you need to see a doctor about. We are just as clueless if not more clueless than you are about this. I think you need to try and contact another doctor.
    Anonymous

• It's possible that you are pregnant - I'd be grabbing a home pregnancy test to check that one out as a first option. I had just this kind of spotting at 14 days into my first pregnancy, right when I expected my period to arrive with no cramping, just a little brown-red stain on the toilet paper. It was a real shock to learn later that I was expecting!

If that comes up negative then I'd be making an appointment with your doctor to check out what ELSE it might be.
    Manth

Answer by Manth at 6:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• They have pregnancy tests at the dollar store...But, If its negative, it could be a bacterial infection...
    Shan4606

Answer by Shan4606 at 7:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2008