Car Seat Covers For Winter

I'm looking for a very warm car seat cover for my son. Does anyone know where I can get one? I found some online but the ones I like have a zipper in the front up to the whole for the babies face then it is open with no flap. I want one with a flap and a zipper.

DJMsmom

Asked by DJMsmom at 5:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I found one with a zipper at walmart. Loved it!
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• and a flap, sorry.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I got mine from Walmart and it was great. My son got a little too sweaty tho and I had to shed some layers but I loved it.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 5:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Walmart, their called like kuddleme's or something. Mine was 9 dollars! Just don't bundle them up if you're going to use it, they get hot fast.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 6:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• BABIES R US
    Picturemom27

Answer by Picturemom27 at 6:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Don't get one that is like a bunting (that goes under and over baby) as they are not crash tested, and can compress during a crash and possibly cause the child to be ejected.  The ones that are considered safe are the shower cap style ones, or just use a blanket.  There is also something called a car seat poncho, I belive the site is carseatponcho.com

Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• The one I had with a zipper and flap was not a bunting one. You just slipped it over the top. Just make sure you read the package before buying.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2008