How bored are your kids?

My son is making a ball of yarn, you know if comes in that oblong shape from the store, not it is in a ball. Before that he made some sort of pulley thing with yarn and lincon logs.
He's played with the cats with the yarn.
Oh and he's 11.
LOL...

SassySue123

Asked by SassySue123 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• Everytime my son tells me he is bored I tell him that he can always clean up living room to give him something to do and then I stop hearing about the bordem for a while lol
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 3:15 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Not very, yet. We've been on a road trip for 3 weeks. Lots of sight seeing, hiking, beaches and visiting. It will be a different story when we get back home and to reality. Luckily, they read a lot and the library will be the second place we hit, the first being the grocery store.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:11 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Not at all. Tonight was our last performance of Willy Wonka Jr and we have had at least 4 rehearsals a week for the last month. We're glad for a bit of a break (but we found out tonight that more auditions are coming up at the end of July).
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:54 AM on Jul. 2, 2011