i asked the ? about pooping with ur husband is in the room..

someone had wanted to know y i would ask that. its funny thats y. we all poop and we all know it. it may be a personal question to some people others might not care. i didnt tell anyone to answer and if they thought it was a private question they didnt have to answer if they didnt want to. Y did u open it if u didnt like the question??

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 5:51 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• mhhh.. dont worry about them ;)

and btw.. no i dont poop when my hubby is in the bathroom... and i leave him alone with his "business" when he is in there... its enough that i have to deal with the smell after he is done...

and yes my poop smells like roses.. thats how it is with women.. right? :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I opened it and read that was my choose. I can't stand when people blame the poster for them reading and answering a post.
    mommyflynn5

Answer by mommyflynn5 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i poop he poops were all open about it to an extent. we dont stand in the room with each other but well talk through the door. natral thing going on no reason to be embarrassed just kinda stinky :)
    Mrs.McCoy917

Answer by Mrs.McCoy917 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Oh lord, people must be TRYING to get offended tonight! And for the record, no, we don't pee/poop/fart in front of each other. lol...and I thank god!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I think it's hilarious when people get offended by a funny question, at least it isn't a question about am i pregnant or a non question about how much my so wants me.
    Anonymous

• i don't poop when he's in there but he always comes in slams the door open and stands there and asks what ch doin ? like he didn't know

and he always leaves the door open when he's going and half the time both our son's are in there with him =/ gross
    rachael596

Answer by rachael596 at 10:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2008