For moms w huge breasts

what do you hate the most about having biggies?

me i hate that all the shirts have major cleave and if i'm sitting on my couch and eatting i get a million crumbs in my cleave. GROSS! talk about feeling like a old woman!!

dancingthrulife

Asked by dancingthrulife at 12:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I hate the WEIGHT! My back hurts all the time. And I can't find anything that fits right.
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 12:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I had a REALLY hard time finding a bra I could run in. They hurt after I run (and during my runs) if I don't wear a turbo bra. I also hate that everything lands on them, the attention they can attract, and the back pain they cause. I want to eventually get a reduction, but of course, DH won't hear of it!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• haha youve been feeding the titty monster eh? its what my DH's grandpa use to call it when crumbs fell on a big boobed girls lovelies.

i hate how hard it is to find cheap bras. i hate that i cant wear certain styles of shirts b/c my boobs get cut in half. i hate that i have to wear a bra at all times or feel like a freaking grandma cause my girls sag so low haha. but hey...its better than having nothing there at all!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:41 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• hey there music.....
    if i could i would cut mine off at home. but i'm nursing....
    dancingthrulife

Comment by dancingthrulife (original poster) at 12:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I hate the back pain, not being able to find cute tops or swim0-suits that look good. I always feel unattractive because they are so enormous.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 12:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I don't like having to buy baggy shirts or dresses because most clothes aren't designed for large-chested women. I would love to be able to wear the cute, fitted clothes but just can't afford to get them altered all the time, even if they can be. I also have pain with the girls bouncing all the time. However, I did get a good laugh about 3 days after I gave birth-- my boobs got even bigger, and were so big that the nipples were actually pointing in opposite directions!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:48 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• well busymommi that is a good thing. after i had my third baby in oct mine got bigger to when my milk came in. but they just hang more now...
    dancingthrulife

Comment by dancingthrulife (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• The only bras i can find that fit right are victoria secret and unless you manage to hit up a semi annual sale you are looking at spending at least 40 to 50 dollars on one and that sucks
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 2:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I hate that button up shirts and suit jackets are not designed for them. I hate running in public, still havent found a sports bra they dont jiggle in.
    mama04inID

Answer by mama04inID at 2:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Mine do not really bother me that much except for the clothing aspect. I wish that I could wear more fitted things.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:06 AM on Jul. 2, 2011