Still No period and negative pt!! Help! Please??

Hey well today I took a $1.00 pt. I peed right before I took the test. So then I had to pee again so I decided to go ahead and take it and see what it said. I have took a pt early this month and it came back a very very faint negative. Which I heard was a positive. Idk, im 25 days late and it has been either 56 or 57 days since my last period which was May 6th. I was spotting to day it was very bright red and had a tiny clot too. This can't be my period because I have done that earlier this month also and it lasted maybe 1 day and a 1/2. Its not a full blown bleeding just when I wipe and nothing in the toliet after i pee. I still believe that Im pregnant. I'm having heartburn as we speak. I have cramps like period like, lower back pain, i sleep a lot, i could wake up really late and still want to go back to sleep like 1 hr later. I'm really thirsty, and I just want to know if i'm really pregnant because I never miss a period. Im usually like 32-33 days regular. I'm just super curious and if i don't start soon or something then im going to the ER. Please help, can I still be pregnant? I'm getting really disapointed when the test say NEGATIVE. I just want a POSITIVE. Have this ever happened to anyone? Please Help. Please no rude remarks im just worried.. Thank You!!! Have a great night!!<3

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its possible that you are having false positives. Make an appt with an OB, you need to see one weather you are pregnant or not. Sorry I am not more help, good luck!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 12:43 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• You could be having a false negative, either way you should make a gyno appointment. I had this same issue 2 years ago. My periods started getting farther and farther apart, they had been regular then I was getting them every 45 days then every 60 days at that point I made an appointment. Of course they did pregnancy tests and every other test, all the pap tests and everything were normal, pregnancy test negative. Well less than 2 weeks later I found out that I was pregnant (when they did the tests it was just too early to detect).
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Wow you just described my sifuation to a t. I too, just eant toknow but we last dtd june 15.so j have an appt on the 07 th.and my boobs r just tender besides everything else but I don't get it we used condoms and he said they didnt break. Help!
    Blakesgirl31

Answer by Blakesgirl31 at 2:27 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I would go and get a blood test.
    M2TandM

Answer by M2TandM at 4:41 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• If you're that late just go in for a blood test. Some women don't get pos hpts. Also, maybe try a digital test. Good luck!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2011