Feel like smacking her on the side of the head.

My cousin's moving for the 30th time this year at least. She has two kids under five years old and I wouldn't be surprised if she was pregnant again. Anyways, She is in a relationship with her BD of 3 years who's real crazy. They have to move because he got in a fight with their landlord. He's always fighting everyone, no jokes. I can't understand how she can still be with him sometimes. I'm thinking about the kids too, who she lost the legal guard for 6 months of the eldest but got it back by stuffing her parents (who had the legal guard at that time) with bullshit. I know it's non of my business but DAMN she should RUN away from that man instead of staying with him.

marinebrats

Asked by marinebrats at 12:44 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• sounds like she need a wakening call
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 12:46 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I can so see your fustration. And yes its your business. You obviously love her or you wouldn't give her a second thought. i find it really crazy when people are so blinded by another that.. they lose the people that actually cared and wanted the best for them. Are you sure she isn't afraid of him and thats the reason why she hasn't left him? Being in a relationship with a manipulative person is like havin your mind raped daily. They make u believe what isn't true and change who you are. But I feel like you have ever right to feel the way you do. Hang in there.

ChacesMom

Answer by ChacesMom at 12:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• To move that many times in such a short period of time sends up red flags to me. Are they abusing drugs or alcohol? Someone needs to get to the bottom or they are going to mess their kids up because kids need roots. They need to know that their room is their own. YOu keep uprooting them and they are going to act out. Tell your aunt that there is something wrong. Maybe that is why he is abusive to his landlords. He moves in, doesn't pay rent, and able to break the lease because he fights with the landlord all because they are spending their money on pills and alcohol. I have seen this too much lately.
    BrendaW.

Answer by BrendaW. at 1:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Yes it's really hard to see that go on and not be able to take the blinders off that persons eyes,be there for her and hope she comes around soon.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 1:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2011