When did that happen?

DH and I both noticed just today that my belly has blossomed! I looked down and thought "When the heck did my belly pop out?" I am almost 15 weeks and until apparently today I just looked like I had a bit of a gut, now it is 100% obvious that there is a baby in there. When did your belly "blossom"?

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 12:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• 29 weeks
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 12:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I never looked pregnant. =(
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:14 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Really? With my daughter I didn't look like it until I was almost 6 months but when it did happen it was BAM! in your face pregnant, people thought I was 8 months! This time even though I haven't really gained much weight I am showing much sooner.
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 1:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• with my first a girl didnt look pregnant... just like i gained extra weight... with my boy about 28 weeks.
    Nicole_Anne

Answer by Nicole_Anne at 4:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I never really look pregnant. Just extra fat! with your second it is common to show much sooner.
    M2TandM

Answer by M2TandM at 4:40 AM on Jul. 2, 2011

• I didn't look very pregnant with any of them. I have 4. Although by the time I went to the first doctors appointment I couldn't fit in my jeans anymore. Made it a lot easier to lose the weight at the end. I went home in my pre-pregnancy clothes with all of them except my last because she was a section that they messed up and so was my belly, so it hurt to wear anything other than sweats.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2011